Thank you so much Lynn for this wonderful award. It truely means so much to me!! Lynn creates beautiful scrapbook pages, just amazing details. Check out her charming touch at
To pass on this award to your favorite blogs just:
1) Add a link and note of thanks to the person giving the award (which I would have done anyways)
2) Pass the award on to 15 bloggers whose blogs you have recently discovered that you love.
3) Share 7 things about yourself.
These are a handful of my favorite blogs to visit:
A Path To Spirit
Kids Napping? I'm Scrapping!
Kissed by an Angel
Girls to Grow
Moms the Word
If I Could Set My Soul Free
The Vintage Moth (free images)
Art From the Heart
1. I love finding blogger friends to trade how-to's and inspiration. I have never been one to share alot of my personal life but this is an opportunity to open up a bit. It has been a pleasure getting to know many of you!! I enjoy so many blogs, what I have listed are my absolute favorites plus some new friends I just found.
2. I traded: doing my friend's scrapbook for a really nice sewing machine. Not a bad deal. I have also been working on making more embellishments to put on my Etsy, like my clay faux seals and glass-like tags .
3. I am an ex-Harley rider as well as my hubby....best times of our lives!
4. My girls are 8 and 6. My 8yr old was diagnosed Type 1 diabetic at 5 1/2yrs old. That is why my clay wings on my sidebar were such a big deal for me. It is made with an insulin cartridge inside for the Bottle of Hope Challenge.
5. I am an Exercise Specialist and worked with Physical Therapists full-time until we decided it was time to be home with the babes. I am now one of the volunteer coordinators for the school events.
6. I have been involved with MOPS (Mothers of Pre-Schoolers) and a Christian book group/Bible study for about 6yrs. I grew up Catholic but for now, I claim to be "Christian".
7. Phew, one more...My hubby and I have been married for..what year is this...16yrs this summer!! And he was my one and only blind date. Although we only had the one date, we hooked up again years later. Funny!!
Here is my thought of the day taken from an interesting e-mail I recieved on forgiveness:
"The Greek word for “forgiveness” means “to send away.” I love that analogy. When my ruminations begin to boil over with a never-ending litany of wrongs suffered I purposely, consciously, “send away” the revenge my natural heart craves. And it’s a blessed relief.
Someone said that to bear a grudge is to drink poison hoping to kill someone else."