Monday, May 3, 2010

Clay Faux Seals/Embellishments



This seal is for sale on my Etsy. SOLD




This one has a softer touch as I used different paint and finish.




I took an imprint of a rose from the corner of a picture frame to create these seals.
SOLD


And embellished this homemade envelope with coordinating rose paper and colors. The envelope holds 4x6 pictures for my friend's rose-themed scrapbook. We usually have pictures we want to keep but they don't necessarily have to be on a lay-out, that is why I designed this idea a couple years ago. I love to have pretty envelopes or mini-books as part of my lay-outs.

6 comments:

Stef said...

Wow! You have got some serious talent!! I can barely tie a bow on my daughter's Sunday dress. Wow! Seriously!

Jessica Rodarte said...

Lisa, I really love these. I would love to buy several of them from you if you have them! They are sooo pretty, and I have just the project for them.

Kissed by an Angel said...

Wow!! They are stunning!! You are so clever!!
xxxx

Kissed by an Angel said...

Hi Lisa. Sorry, I am not ignoring your lovely gesture. I did get your award, thank you. But the last post about the awards was already scheduled!! The one with yours is coming shortly!! I hope I haven't offended you??
xxxx

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

Goodness, absolutely not!! I sent you an e-mail! I wanted to pass it to you just for the smiles on the other end of blogland. 3 awards in one week, what a blessing!! Lisa

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi: I have never seen anything like this. They are beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing them with us. Have a great week. Blessings, Martha