Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Family Collage

This is a very special collage I designed to honor our lives, our wedding 13 years ago and our loved ones. The journal envelope opens to list all the special items on this canvas collage and explains who each piece belonged to or why it is special to us. Our wedding invitation is centered within a pocket made from an old runner belonging to my husbands grandmother. The pearls and lace/pearl ovals are from my veil as well as the tulle around the edge of the whole collage. The floral piece covered with lace and the front of the journal is material also used in our quilt, a wedding present.

4 comments:

Susan Tuttle said...

Lisa,
This is so very special--lots of oooos and ahhhhs on my end--gorgeous and sentimental!

Susan
xo

Healing Expressions said...

HI Lisa....Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog! Your work is so beautiful and this piece is a treasure! I would love to add you to my links!
Creative Blessings!

Mercedes said...

Wow, it´s soooo nice and so sweet to have this piece of "Souvenir " from your life

Mercedes said...

Wow, it´s soooo nice and so sweet to have this piece of "Souvenir " from your life