Sunday, October 7, 2007

Fairy Tale Frame





This is another version of my homemade fairy tale frame. This one is 9x9 to accomodate a 5x5 picture. I start with a piece of foamboard and made the cuts with a zacto knife. Then I covered the edges with cardstock and ink. After those steps, it was ready to add the paper; torn, cut or cutouts added great effects along with inking. The pictures were covered in page protectors cut to fit. Then I attached each picture to watermark paper which then easily attaches to the back of the frame.
I am thinking about spraying FolkArt's glaze onto the frame assuming it will wipe easier when needed. Any thoughts on products??

1 comment:

Pattie Wilkinson said...

Your collage paper art is fabulous! All of the torn edges, layers, and soft hues just make me sigh. Thanks for such lovely eye candy!
PattieWack