Sunday, March 2, 2008

Snowman Tag

After stamping snowflakes, I ran the tag over wet ink (sprayed with water) on craft paper. The stamped snowman then has some silver glitter and a metal snowflake.

I used glitter snow and diamond dust on the bottom left. The snowflakes have utee. The right tag is just a stamped image of the snowflakes but has diamond dust on the flakes and the snowman.
So here in Maine we are still getting snowstorms and cold temps. So here is a project I learned from the Tim Holtz blog. http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/12_tags_of_christmas_tag_2/index.html This is the link to his directions for making this great tag. Or go to my Tim Holtz link and click on tag #2 in the 12 tags of Christmas.

2 comments:

Susan Tuttle said...

Very inspiring!! Thanks for reminding me about the joys of UTEE my friend!

Susan
xoxo

Lynn said...

Hi Lisa! Trying to catch up on blogs today! Love your tags, they are just beautiful!