Monday, March 17, 2008

Tagged

Tag, I am It!
I'VE BEEN TAGGED...Here how it works:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours. Lynn tagged me!
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog. So, here are 7 random facts about me:

1. I live in a wonderful village in southern Maine with my husband of almost 14 yrs and two beautiful little girls.
2. I go to a Christian book group/Bible study weekly where there is childcare for my littlest one.
3. I met my husband on a blind date when I was almost 17 but we never hooked up again until I was 23.
4. I have a younger brother that I just adore, there is no one in your life like a sibling.
5. I started scrapbooking 5 yrs ago which just exploded my interest in creating all types of arts and crafts.
6. I can't get enough chocolate and peanut butter but flavored coffee is my worst "health" habit.
7. One of my closest friends here in town is Susan who is an artist, blogger, and has a book coming out this year.

I am tagging:
Norma
Becky
Ang
Nancy
Cris
Cheryl
Tammy

No comments: