Monday, June 30, 2008

Mask Tags



My local scrapbook store has great "yard sales". I picked this pack of K&Co. paper and embellishments.

So then, I had been craving some time with my new Heidi Swapp mask. I made three with the colors to match my new paper pack loot.


Making the mask is alot of fun. I used inks and Tattered Angels glitter spray. Then finished with the rub-ons, stickers, 3d flower stickers and edging for the aged look. This mask technique is described also in Tim Holtz using a misting technique with perfect pearls. Check it out it's really cool!!!

4 comments:

Sherry said...

Love your tags!! I really like Tim Holtz products. I haven't used a lot of them, but what I have I really like.

Lil Ol Me said...

Hi Lisa thanks for visiting my blog. In answer to your question about a link to the waterfall scrapbook technique..here it is! http://sbl.tvweekly.com/player.php?3b2af33bd989e706e9f5de79edef886dw971
Sorry cant put it as a link because I dont know how but just copy and paste this into your browser.
Its a fab site and I am totally hooked now. A new project is uploaded every Friday.

Susan Tuttle said...

You have been so busy - beautiful creations!

I love the clay book!

Susan
xo

Dawn said...

Brilliant tags! Feeding my addiction!!! LOL