Friday, February 25, 2011

Crop Out Diabetes Results

I hope to get some crafting or scrappin' done soon, but until then, I left you with some links. Happy Bloggin'!

Look what Luisa with the Creative Scrapbook Divas sent me. I can't wait to use the chipboard book!! This was from an after Christmas contest with the Diva's!!



Whiff of Joy sent this Aladin stamp collection for participating in the Crop Out Diabetes bloghop. Thank you Whiff of Joy and Sara!
Bloggers raised $175 and the live crop raised $2,525. That is amazing to me!

For a really cool diabetic necklace check out Nick Jonas' site. The necklace has "Diabetic" on the back.
Nick's Dogtags, Change for the Children foundation wings logo and the title words to his song "A Little Bit Longer" are on the front of the dogtag necklace.

A Little Bit Longer"
Words and music by Nick Jonas

Got the news today
Doctor said I had to stay...
A little bit longer and I'll be fine
When I thought it'd all been done
When I thought it'd all been said
A little bit longer and I'll be fine
But you don't know what you got till it's gone
And you don't know what it's like to feel so low
And everytime you smile or laugh you glow
You don't even know (no, no)
You don't even know
All this time goes by
Still no reason why
A little bit longer and I'll be fine
Waiting on a cure
But none of them are sure
A little bit longer and I'll be fine
But you don't know what you got till it's gone
And you don't know what it's like to feel so low
And everytime you smile or laugh you glow
You don't even know (no,no)
You don't even know (no, no)
You don't even know (no, no)
(2,3,4!) Yeah!
And you don't know what you got till it's gone,
And you don't know what it's like to feel so low
And everytime you smile you laugh you glow
You don't even know! No!
So I'll wait till kingdom come
All the highs and lows are gone
A little bit longer and I'll be fine
I'll be... fine

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa, I just wanted to pop over and thank you so much for your kind words. I am so glad I started writting on my blog again, I am "meeting" so many nice, and kind hearted ppl it blows my mind. It is funny how ppl you meet online sometimes treat you better then the ppl that have know you all your life.
Hugs,
Melissa D
mkds312@hotmail.com
www.sleeplesswonder.blogspot.com

Luisa said...

Those Aladyn stamps are great Lisa! Love them!!!
Am sure you will have so much fun with them.
Glad you liked your goodies. A quick suggestion for your crop:
Prepare page-kits - They really help to create more. Add CS, pattern paper, few embellishment (ribbon, stickers, rubons, etc) that match the papers and your pictures and you will be ready to be very productive.
Big hug!

Melissa, I second your thoughts about online friends!

Anonymous said...

hi, good site very much appreciatted

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I have a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at lettersandlace.blogspot.com.

May I use part of the information from this blog post above if I give a backlink back to your website?

Thanks,
Peter

ScrappinAnn said...

Hey Lisa my wonderful CSDivas friend!
I just popped over to say hey and...

I have awarded you with 2 blog awards!

Please visit me at my blog at
www.annlenth.blogspot.com

and get all the details and the logos.

Thanks for your inspirations!